Thursday March 15th, 2007|
Bottom Ignition Wires; OAT, Fuel Level Wires
Today I worked on the ignition wires. I installed these little adel-type clamps. I'm going to have to come up with some way to secure the wires to prevent them from rubbing on the baffling in the back and on the right side they must go between the baffling and oil line.
I also spent quite a while running the rest of the wires (OAT and fuel level) to the wing roots. Neither of the wires in the pre-fab harness were long enough so I had to extend them. I used the heat-shrink over d-sub pin method. I also received the first part of my shipment from SafeAir1 for my Trio autopilot. I should have the rest by the end of the week.
With the fuel level I'm still uncertain if I'm going to just put a ring terminal on there and let that be it...or if I'm going to run the fuel level into the wing root connector. Hmm.....who knows.