Wednesday January 3rd, 2007|
Sent Dynon For Repair (again); More Wiring
Today I called Dynon and talked to their support folks. I actually got the fellow on the phone that handled my last RMA and "fixed" the unit. He said that he had taken it apart and nothing looked fried...so he reflashed the unit and it worked so he sent it back to me. Duh! Flash memory doesn't just get currupted sitting in a garage. The flash is BAD!
Oh well, at least I'm not flying yet. I would be really ticked if I were grounded as a result. I sent the unit back to Dynon and they're supposed to be sending me a new one.
I continued with tidying up some of the wiring. You can see here that I've got the stuff around the fuse panels tied off and ready to go. I also ran the battery bus feed and all seems well there. I do believe I'm going to have to extend the battery bus feed though...I didn't get it quite long enough.
Oh well, the e-bus stuff (which is powered off the battery bus) seems to be working fine!