Thursday March 16th, 2006|
Canopy Fit Good; Started Drilling Pilot Holes
Today I messed around some more with the canopy and finally got it 'good enough'. Sorry..but the details of how I did this are just a little odd -- poke here, prod there, file here, etc. Anyway...I went ahead and started marking and drilling pilot holes for the screws that will attach the canopy.
And I also started playing around with drilling some scrap plexi in order to practice for the real thing. Wow...I drilled and drilled and drilled with a regular #40 and didn't break the plexi once...except for one hole where I drilled it right on the edge. Maybe tomorrow I can finish up the pilot holes and start drilling the plexi to the frame.