Saturday November 20th, 2004|
Started Deburring / Dimpling Right Leading Edge
Since I'm out of tank sealant, today I decided to go out and start on the right leading edges. First order of business was to 'store' the left tank on the wing.
Then I deburred the right leading edge.
Then I deburred and dimpled rivet holes on the ribs. Very straight-forward process. These leading edges are going to be trivial compared to the tanks.
After the ribs I went back to dimpling the skin, but since it was late (and therefore necessary to keep relatively quiet) I could only dimple the holes that I could reach with the squeezer.